Tuesday 10 April 2012

So what is life!

Promotion, promotion, promotion ... I'm supposed to be a writer and writers write - well they did last time I looked. I don't get time to write, what between tweeting and blogging and wishing someone a happy birthday on Facebook. I'm sure Ernest Hemingway never had this problem. If I remember correctly he swanned off to a new country, dranks pots of the local vino, and dashed-off a book. The only thing I dash off is yet another email to my publisher asking what font they used on the cover of A Fishy Tail.

This computer age is missing out - big time.We had this poem when I was a kid. 'What is life if full of care, we have no time to stand and stare. No time to stand beneath the bows and stare as long as sheep and cows.'

Does anyone today ever stand and do absolutely nothing but look about them? I wonder. Answers on a postcard please!

Visit my website Barbara Spencer.

Check out my facebook page Barbara Spencer on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment