Tuesday 4 August 2015

Farewell to Goodreads

Goodreads is supposed to be the personification of marketing. You are supposed to join in discussions, blog, uploads your books, recommend books. However, to be honest I find my way onto a page and next time, I can't. It has vanished, never to see light of day again. Indeed my ebooks that were loaded this morning: 'Broken' and 'Time Breaking' have vanished into the ether and will never be seen again ... nor read.

I feel like the man in the cartoon who is found on the ledge of a skyscraper, intending to jump because he can't find the end of the selotape. Goodreads leaves me suicidal. Each time I enter the site, I promise myself ... this time it will be different. It's like tomorrow ... it never comes.

Visit my website Barbara Spencer.

Check out my facebook page Barbara Spencer on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment